1. Gently pop off the top of your ornament, exposing the inside.
2. Paint one hand of your child (or foot, if it fits) with a paint brush and gently press agains the ornament. Careful not to press too hard, if using glass ornaments such as these, because they will break easily.
3. Snap tons of pictures hoping for at least a couple good ones to choose from for printing :) These are wallet sized pictures.
4. Once the paint has dried and your photos are printed, tightly roll the photos and carefully slide them inside the ornament.
5. Stuff the ornament with tinsel until the tinsel compresses the photo and keeps it open.
6. Carefully place the top back onto the ornament, tie on ribbon of choice, and adorn your Christmas tree for years to come!